Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Without the services of the search engines our websites may be seen by just a handful of people. Every popular search engine has its own terms on how they rank a particular website or a page within the site. Webmasters and web service providers keep constant track of the ever changing algorithms so that they can help the websites they are servicing to perform at optimal levels. Though Google is the most popular search engine around the globe, we cannot afford to ignore the others because, as website owners, we have no knowledge about specific customer/demographic preferences.
Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of our web promotion services. A host of methods and tools are employed in ensuring that almost every popular search engine across the digital world finds your website and lists it on the first page. This is an essential measure to ensure that your website receives continuous targeted traffic. Search Engine Marketing employs many of the tools employed in search engine optimization though the expertise needed for this job is different from search engine optimization itself.
After your website design and functionalities are discussed, website promotion will generally start as soon as the site is hosted and submitted to the search engines. Traffic building strategies like link building, directory submission, bookmarking, blog posting and on-site SEO measures will also be launched concurrently to ensure that traffic to your websites starts at a quick pace and grows consistently. Even websites that are long established and drawing millions of visitors everyday need to be consistently nurtured to help them retain their coveted position. Identifying appropriate keywords and using those keywords diligently can be done only by experienced professionals.
We understand that every business is unique and so are SEO needs. Yet the bottom-line is the relation between investment and sales. We are driven by developing the unique and customized SEO strategies to provide sustainable results. Our ethical and organic SEO approach helps your business achieve success and the best ROI.
These are the key points includes to optimizing your website:
1. Search Engine Optimization content development for the site with targeted keywords.
2. Develop keyword density in links.
3. Images optimization (load time with alt tag)
4. Optimization all the pages of the site with keywords
5. Creation of Search Engine Friendly Site Map
6. Spell Checking for all the WebPages
7. Load Time Monitoring & Reporting
8. Link Popularity development
9. HTML Validation Checking
10. HTML Design Analysis & Changes accordingly
11. Browser Compatibility checking
12. Keyword Density maintenance
13. Backlinks Development
14. Creation of Optimized Robots.txt File
15. Develop inbound links for the pages (it will increase pr of the site)
16. Develop outbound links for all the pages (it will increase pr of the site)
17. Work on meta tag with googlebot.
18. Bloging for develop link popularity
19. Maintain forum for the pages to reach more visitor.
20. Depth Keyword Research & Suggestions Related to Your Industry
21. Targeting of Unlimited Keyword Phrases
22. Link Reputation Analysis
23. Linking Strategy and Management.
24. Link Management.
25. PPC Management.
26. Pay for Placement.
27. Organic Search Engine Optimization.
28. Blogs Development.
29. Directory Management.
30. Internet Marketing.
Cost: 12000 Taka/month
Estimate Time: Minimum 6 month for 1 to 3 pages